i MSI aumentano di numero XD

« Older   Newer »
eartHquake
view post Posted on 27/5/2009, 08:43

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=491307896

Many of you have been asking about this so we'd like to confirm and congratulate
Mindless Self Indulgence's guitarist, Steve Righ? and his partner Lucinda...FOR HAVING THEIR VERY FIRST CHILD TOGETHER! That's right, earlier this month Steve and Lucinda had a brand new baby girl by the name of Violet.

Steve wants all of you to know that they really appreciate the kind messages he and Lucinda have been receiving, and will get around to reading all of them as soon as the tidal wave of baby poopy ebbs a bit.

Want to leave your own well-wishing for the brand new parents and their baby?

Comment away, folks...

_chelseasmile
view post Posted on 27/5/2009, 15:19

Molti di voi hanno chiesto una conferma su ciò che si sente dire e quindi ci congratuliamo con il chitarrista dei MSI Steve Right? e con la sua compagna Lucinda HANNO APPENA AVUTO IL LORO PRIMO BAMBINO!Esatto all'inizio del mese hanno Lucinda e Steve hanno avuto una bambina di nome Violet. Steve vuole far sapere a tutti che stanno bene e lui e Lucinda vi ringraziano per tutti i tipi di messaggi che gli avete inviato "and will get around to reading all of them as soon as the tidal wave of baby poopy ebbs a bit" non ho idea di cosa dica qui.

Volete inviare un nuovo messaggio alla bambina e ai nuovi genitori?

Auguri Steve per la tua Violet!!! sono contentissima!!!

eartHquake
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 18:44

e ora pure LinZ!!!

aspettando la notizia ufficiale dal blog dei msi.. vi posto quello che ha detto Mikey Way...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

_chelseasmile
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 19:27

oddio mio!! AUGURI GERARD E LYNZ!!! una femminucciaaaa!!!! ORA PIANGO... DISPERATA PERSINO!!!

eartHquake
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 19:40

a si? io credevo che Bandit fosse un nome da maschio XD che rinco che sono!

eartHquake
view post Posted on 28/5/2009, 20:08

e ora è ufficiale XD

CITAZIONE
Mindless Self Indulgence bassist Lyn-Z and her husband, My Chemical Romance vocalist and comic book writer Gerard Way, welcomed a baby girl into the world yesterday afternoon.

Their daughter, Bandit Lee Way, was born in Los Angeles at 2:57 P.M. on May 27th and weighs 6 lbs., 5.6 oz. "Everyone is healthy and happy." Says a rep for the couple.

Gerard said he is "very excited" about fatherhood, adding: "I don't know that I ever thought about having a kid, but then I also didn't expect to meet Lyn-Z. When I met her I knew she'd be the one person I could have a kid with."

Lyn-Z and Gerard were married in September 2007 after MCR and MSI toured together on Linkin Park's Projekt Revolution. They announced the pregnancy in November. This is their first child.

If you wish to leave a comment for the couple and their baby, please do so here...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=491610799

CrazyMastermind
view post Posted on 29/5/2009, 14:50

bene! allegria...

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 29/5/2009, 15:30

auguri gerard e lynz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FediXIka
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 09:15

Bandit?? che figata di nome XDDD
Che bello Violet *-*
Waaa sono contenta x loro!!

FediXIka
view post Posted on 10/6/2009, 19:59

Ho tradotto la news e l'ho messa nel sito!

~ Ritux
view post Posted on 9/8/2010, 22:55

Oh, che bello! **
e Jimmy e Chantal?

10 replies since 27/5/2009, 08:43   132 views