MSI's Music Video For "Mark David Chapman"...

« Older   Newer »
D e a d V i s i o n s
view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 09:55

Because we believe in what we're asking y'all to throw your hard-earned money at, we have posted the music video for "Mark David Chapman" on YouTube so you can watch it before you buy it.
And hell, if you're one of the folks who's already been kind enough to pre-order...consider this a gift (and hopefully you'll get some of Jimmy's suit with your CD, too).

The economy sucks, and straight up, you know it and we know it: YouTube video quality REALLY sucks -- even when it's "high quality" -- so hopefully you'll keep that in mind when you watch this, and it'll be all the more reason for you to plunk down a few bucks to get the beautifully rendered (iPod, iPhone, and HQ) versions on the CD single...that, and of course the fact that time and time again you all continue to support this band so that touring can happen, new music can happen, new merch can be printed...all that jazz.

Complaints come in here all day long..."Why aren't you playing (eastbumfuckwhatever)?" or "FUCK YOU! SELL OUTS! I like your new stuff but I'm not gonna PAY for it since you (insert arbitrary offense that we supposedly committed against humanity)"...and along with those, come a lot of people who think they're hot shit because they learned that in 2009 you can get most anything for free if you wait around long enough. Hopefully rather than take that attitude, you see this clip, and enjoy it, and want to reward all of the hard work that went into it...

Mike Dahlquist is an incredible fucking director, and he deserves some major props on this.
As does everyone who worked on "Mark David Chapman"...including some of you out there, the actors. So watch it, share it with friends, post it on your Facebook or LiveJournal or whatever you crazy kids do these days...then, hopefully, maybe, you'll go HERE and pre-order the CD...and go to http://www.mikedahlquist.com and check Mike's other videos/music out...

We'll see.

Here it is folks, after just about a year since it was announced...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Gyh1r-ut0&fmt=18

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 14/1/2009, 16:55

*_*
vado a vedere *_*

>_Kalix_From_Hell_<
view post Posted on 14/1/2009, 20:36

Giuro che tradurrò...prima vado a vedere Mark David Chapman!

.TheBlisterExists.
view post Posted on 14/1/2009, 22:12

E' un po' strano xD

~vale93kotor}
view post Posted on 15/1/2009, 19:54

si è vero.. bah.... xD

D e a d V i s i o n s
view post Posted on 15/1/2009, 20:37

non è brutto però... è strano però no9n brutto.. Animal è peggio XD

>_Kalix_From_Hell_<
view post Posted on 15/1/2009, 21:00

è semplicemente...rivoltante...non mi piace