NWTD On TV In NYC / Behind The Scenes On Fuse.TV Next Week!

« Older   Newer »
p i x i e
view post Posted on 5/11/2008, 19:16

Photobucket

If you live in NYC and have Time Warner Cable, MSI's music video for "Never Wanted To Dance" is up on Music Choice VOD. It's channel 1027 and under ROCK --> ALTERNATIVE...it'll only be up 'till the 30th, so check it out while you still can...Channels and carriers in other markets vary, so you might actually get this even if you live outside of NYC, you'll just need to check local listings.

Photobucket

Also be sure to check out the MSI/NWTD feature Fuse has planned for next week...
On November 11th, it'll be up at fuse.tv/theworm -- don't forget to mark your calendars, Jimmy's going to discuss how the band came up with the idea for the video and such.

Zz_SmileInYourSleep_zZ
view post Posted on 6/11/2008, 15:46

se vivete a new york city e avete Time Warner Cable il video dei msi "Never Wanted To Dance" č uscito in Music Choice VOD...
č un canale 1027 e sotto rock---alternative...sarą ancora disponibile prima del 30 quindi controlla quando ancora puoi...Canali e corrieri(?) variano quindi potresti guardare questo anche se vivi fuori da nyc hai solo bisogno di controllare le liste locali...

Also be sure to check out the MSI/NWTD feature Fuse has planned for next week...
On November 11th, it'll be up at fuse.tv/theworm -- don't forget to mark your calendars, Jimmy's going to discuss how the band came up with the idea for the video and such.

Per essere sicuri di controllare il Msi/NWTD con fuse(fuse vuol dire valvola fondersi...sarą un programma?) che hanno programmato per la prossima settimana...l'11 novembre saranno su fuse.tv/theworm non dimenticare di segnare il calendario Jimmy discuterą di come la band ha avuto l'idea del video e altro...

Grazie Pixie!

p i x i e
view post Posted on 6/11/2008, 16:21

CITAZIONE (Zz_SmileInYourSleep_zZ @ 6/11/2008, 15:46)
.... con fuse(fuse vuol dire valvola fondersi...sarą un programma?)

fuse č un canale televisivo credo! :sese:

~scream
view post Posted on 6/11/2008, 18:23

sii xD

Fuse č il nome del programma ^__^

Zz_SmileInYourSleep_zZ
view post Posted on 6/11/2008, 18:26

svelato il mistero

icash;
view post Posted on 6/11/2008, 18:31

quindi in sostanza sarą un making the video di never wanted to dance?
voglio assolutamente vederloooo, speriamo lo carichino su youtube..

5 replies since 5/11/2008, 19:16   56 views