MSI live a londra per i Kerrang Award.

« Older   Newer »
FedIna†
view post Posted on 21/7/2008, 13:47

KERRANG! presents Mindless Self Indulgence with Fucked Up and Death Set for a very special Kerrang Awards performance. At ULU, Tuesday, August 19th at 7:30 PM...tickets onsale RIGHT GODDAMNED NOW, HERE!

Please bear in mind this club is tiny and this show will sell out. Being that MSI just sold out a 3,000 person venue in London and only about 300 tickets are going onsale for this...well...you do the math.

MSI. London. Club. Tickets. GO!

P.S. More coming later today on the "Never Wanted To Dance" singles bundle coming to the UK this August!

TRADUZIONE:
in poke parole xD
KERRANG! presenta Mindless Self Indulgence per una performance ai Kerrang Award. A ULU, Martedì 19 agosto alle 19.30.

DaMnGiRl
view post Posted on 8/8/2008, 15:57

News - Mindless Self Indulgence for K! Week Of Rock
Mindless Self Indulgence are the latest band to have confirmed a date at the Kerrang! Awards Week Of Rock, joining Avenged Sevenfold, Anti-Flag and Alexisonfire for a series of intimate shows.

MSI will play London's ULU on August 19 and are joined by Toronoto hardcore quintet Fucked Up and Death Set.

"Can we nominate ourselves for the 'WE'RE SO FUCKING EXCITED TO PLAY THE KERRANG! AWARDS SHOWS' award?" asks Mindless Self Indulgence frontman Jimmy Urine. "I think we'd win that shit!"

In related news, You Me At Six are joined by Rolo Tomassi and Fighting With Wire for their Barfly show on August 18. The Chase will support Skindred and Exit Ten at ULU on August 17.

Tickets for the shows cost £15 in advance - apart from Avenged Sevenfold's show, where they're £20 - and are available from www.aloud.com. All shows at the ULU are open to those 16 years old and over - and you are limited to four tickets per person. All shows at the Barfly are open to those 14 years old and over - and you are limited to two tickets per person.

io ho trovato questo sul sito kerrang!

FedIna†
view post Posted on 8/8/2008, 16:09

Grazie ^_^
Cmq saranno ospiti ai Kerrang Awards ^_^
e speriamo ke vincano! mi raccomando votateli!
io voto tipo 30 vlt al gg xD IF merita di essere premiato.

†vale93kotor†
view post Posted on 14/8/2008, 14:58

speriamo che vincano!! w msi!!

FedIna†
view post Posted on 22/8/2008, 09:38

Raga purtroppo i msi nn hanno trionfato :qwe:
hanno vinto gli Avenged Sevenfold
SPOILER (click to view)
Bravi anke loro.. ;)

Myrevenge
view post Posted on 22/8/2008, 12:28

:woot: Anche se nn hanno trionfato sono dei grandi! ecco le foto